Caffe2 is a new lightweight, modular, and scalable deep learning framework, evolving from the previous Caffe library.This is a hands-on lab of Caffe2. You'll learn how to design, train and deploy state-of-the-art deep learning models, use GPUs to achieve large-scale distributed training, and learn ways to incorporate such deep learning into applications. For Caffe users, you'll also learn how to seamlessly migrate your current Caffe models to Caffe2 and keep productive.
In more detail, the lab will cover:
• Introductory material on deep learning, its motivations and background
• Migration from Caffe to Caffe2
• Training convolutional models for image classification.
• Recurrent Neural Network examples and demos for natural language processing
• Efficient deep learning & distributed training with multiple GPU machines